We had organised 44 kids Adventure camp in the past 25 Years. In these years more than 2000 kids have successfully completed Basic Kids Adventure Camp.
Kids Adventures Camps specially made for Children’s who want to explore the outdoors activities
We at Ratnadurga Mountaineers bring you Adventure Camp including a variety of adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Jumaring, River Crossing, Zipline, Rappelling, Ladder Climbing, Caving, Rope Course, Burma Bridge, Rope Course, Rope Balancing, Trekking, Bird Watching, Camp Fire, Art and Craft, Team Building Activities and of course Tent Stay..!
If it scares you & excites you at the same time, it probably means you should do it…..
If you want your kid to be independent, nothing brings out & tests that independence more than giving them time away from you, on their own…
Our camp allows for a chance for your kid to truly understand the thought that goes into making a good decision & will discover even more about themselves in the process through the different activities…
Push the limits, living life to the fullest!!!!!
Special discounts will be given to children already participated in previous.
- Limited Seats only. Participation First comes to First Serve Basis.
- Beach/River – Side Camp Location.
- Stay in Tents, Secure Campsite(Separate stay area for Girls and Boys).
- Shiv Chatrapati Award felicitated the main instructor
- Certified Instructors from National Institute of Mountaineering.
- Expert, Certified Team experienced for over 25 years.
- Pure Veg meals and Mineral Water.
- Provision of Toilets and other hygienic sanitary facilities.
- Our organization has experience with 44 camps.
- First-aid kit Available with Certified & Experienced First Aider.
- Instructor to Trainee Ratio of 1:4.
- Sessions that teach the child Self – responsibility, life skills, teamwork and facing challenges.
1. The Adventure Camp will be conducted in Ratnagiri. (Schedule will be announced before 1 month of conducting the camp)
2. Accommodation: in tents at the campsite (Separate arrangement for Boys & Girls)
3. We will provide tea twice a day, breakfast, pure veg meal & mineral water.
4. Age limit for camp is 08 to 16 years old.
5. This camp is for both Boys & Girls participants.
6. We have both Gents & Ladies instructors.
7. Separate Bathrooms & Toilets facilities for Boys and Girls.
8. There will be a complete ‘First-Aid Kit’ available at the campsite. Instructors are trained to give first aid. First Aid Kit will be located in every Activities area During Camp.
9. Electricity will be available at the campsite. The campsite will have toilets with running water.
1. A Ruck-Sack / Haver Sack / Any Back-pack which can hold the following items.
2. One Small Sack/ Back Pack to carry water bottles and small stuff for day to day activities.
3. Canvas Shoes with Rubber soles or similar Sports shoes (For Activity).
4. Slippers / Chappals (After activity time)
5. Cotton Socks (3 Pairs)
6. Full-Sleeve colourful T-Shirts (Cotton preferred) (4 Nos.)
7. Lightweight trousers (Cotton preferred) or Track pants (2 Nos.)
8. Personal Undergarments (2/3 sets minimum); lightweight towel, napkin
9. Bedding (Sleeping Bag or Light Blanket)
10. Water Bottle of Min. 1 lit capacity
11. Torch with a spare set of batteries
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Sun hat/Cap, Scarf, Electrol, ORS or Glucon D
13. Notebook, Pen, Sewing Kit, Spare laces, Safety pins, Mosquito repellent cream, Toilet requisites.Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, small quantity talcum powder, 2-3 Plastic bags (Assorted sizes).
14. Give medicines with your child if he/she needs any.
15. Please Do Not Give cash, gold or other valuable ornaments, mobile phones, wristwatch, any food items, comics or any other books, or anything other than the item specified in the ‘Camp-Kit’ list.
Note: We have a great team of certified & experienced Outdoor experts; We use good quality safety equipment for all our events. Our Volunteers have updated knowledge and are efficiently trained for our events.
1. Keep the campsite clean as you wish to see.
2. The meals are strictly vegetarian, made hygienically, considering the requirements of the kids
3. Instruct the kid to observe physical cleanliness / personal hygiene.
4. Keeping Safety of the child in mind, the instructors may not allow some kids to participate in some activities.
5. Parents and/or guests/relatives of the kids are not allowed to visit the campsite during the camp.
6. Right to Allow the child to participate in the activity remains in the hand of organisers, keeping in minds the safety of the child.
7. The Camp-in-charge’s decision in any matter related to this Camp is final.
8. No plastic littering
9. Any damage to property or equipment is chargeable.
10. In case of any medical problems during the Kids camp, the participant(s) shall inform the organizers at the earliest.
11. All adventure activities involve a certain amount of risk due to the inherent nature of these activities.
12. Ratnadurga Mountaineers is committed to taking all possible precautions to minimize the risks.
13. Cell phones and electronic items are not permitted during camp hours.
14. Ratnadurga Mountaineers will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen electronic item or cell phones.
Every year we conduct Summer Adventure Camp(May) and Winter Adventure Camp (December)
Date: To Be Announced
Other Popular Activities
Thanks to the Management and operation team of Ratnadurga for organizing Winter Camp 2019. This was the first time my daughter attended this program and that too it was totally unplanned as we live in Dubai and we are here only for a short vacation. My daughter Charvi enjoyed the rope balancing, caving, river crossing and the art and craft lessons. Specially to mention here my daughter was telling us about the safety commands and checks done /given during the activity. From this, we as parents can understand the risk assessment and mitigation process carried is of professional nature. She was also praising the innovative ideas of the art and craft lessons. Your efforts to conduct this event is much appreciated – Mother of Charvi Ghag.
This is our first time sending our child Rutuj to a Summer Camp, and what a good choice. I would like to thank your team for the wonderful time my son had at your Camp. He enjoyed the exciting activities and excursions very much, met new friends. Everything went perfectly. Ratnadurga Mountaineers is a safe and extremely well-organized team; the trainers are supportive and caring. We felt always very relaxed!
I really don’t know how to thank you.
Thank you so much !!!
Both my children stayed away from me for three days for the first time… In fact, this is an adventure camp, It was for them… but living without them made me feel like an adventure for two days..But I really appreciate your team… you all successfully took care of our children for three days very successfully..We became very calm.. You proved to be experienced.. In fact, personally, I don’t know anyone..But the names that came to mind while introducing us on the first day are Netra Madam, Chopra Madam, Chaughule Sir, Virendra Sir and all the others. Thank you very much.. My son liked your meal very much… On the first day he told me on the phone that the meal here is very nice… Thanks also to your caterers.. for taking care of our children’s stomachs.. we are looking forward to your new camp soon.. once again thank you very much!!!