Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approximately)
Region: Kalsubai, Ahmednagar
The Mount Everest of Maharashtra, Kalsubai Peak is thus, the highest peak of Maharashtra. It is located in Ahmednagar District falling under Akole Taluka. As Kalsubai is the highest point of Maharashtra, it is famous trekking destination near Pune and Mumbai. Because it is well known trekking destination, the Government has installed railings and staircase on the difficult patches. As a result, making it easier to trek Kalsubai Peak even at night.
Once at the top, the darshan of Kalsubai Devi is a must. From the top, view the amazing mountain range and forts namely Alang, Madan, Kulang and Ratangad. Also view the backwaters of King Arthur Lake i.e Bhandardara Dam.
will be announced soon..
Cost – ₹ 2000/person
2. Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast & Lunch on Day 2 (Vegetarian)
3. First aid trained trek leaders
4. Technical guidance and expertise
1. Any transfers till Kasara & back
2. Mineral Water or aerated drinks
3. Taxes as applicable
4. Any other personal expenses
For Small (2-Days & 1-Night and Less) Tour/Event/Activity
If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 7 days.
1. Id Proof Compulsory.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes (Must –Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face-wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).